Thursday, February 3, 2011

WAVVES 4 EVER

As most people have seen or heard already wavves have just recently released their rolling papers and baseball cap! I'm incredibly excited about the baseball cap because I will be buying one once I have saved up my money! But I don't smoke anything so I won't be purchasing the rolling papers even though they are really cute.
wavves snap-back cap

Also, I was looking at their shirts last night and I really want one, but I'm not sure which. I love the drawing of snacks on their album cover and it's on one of the shirts in wavves merch store, but there's also one with "meeky mouse" on it and that one is so awesome.

They're both from wavves merch store @ gomerch.com, and they're both $16.99, but I'm leaning more toward the "meeky mouse" one because I love anything Disney related and I really just don't like the tan color of the shirt with snacks on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment